Living & Learning Experiential Workshops
- Friday 15th to Sunday 17th March 2019 (weekend)
- Tuesday 17th to Thursday 19th September 2019 (midweek)
- Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd March 2020 (weekend)
- Tuesday 15th to Thursday 17th September 2020 (midweek)
Theory Weekend ‘B’: Practice, milieu and research
- Friday 18th to Sunday 20th October 2019
Theory Weekend ‘A’: History, theory and concepts
- Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2020
Applications and Fees
The course will cost £2,000, to cover all literature, three residential weekends, and supervision costs. Payment to be made in full or confirmed with employing organisation for place to be secured.
Places on the course are limited each year and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The application form is available here.
For further details & to submit an application please contact: Sue Pauley at email@example.com